*You will need to be an area with signal and access to wi-fi or data.
If you downloaded the application from the Google Play Store:
- When you first download the application, check the auto-update option, this means your application will always get updated when you are connected to the internet.
- To manually check app updates:
- Go to the Google Play Store where you downloaded the Switchboard ELD app
- Click "My apps & games" from the side menu, and you can see if there is an update pending for you to download
- To check if you’re on auto-update, select the Switchboard application, and in the top right corner select the 3 dots
We try and update the application at least 1-2 times a month so it’s the easiest to select auto- update.
You will be able to see if you are on AOBRD/ELD and what version of the application you are on the bottom right corner of your main menu screen.
You can also see the latest version on the Google Play Store by navigating to the Switchboard ELD - FREE application, then selecting “Read More” above the photos and scrolling to the bottom of the expanded screen.